Friday, December 7, 2012

My Watermarbles




I am new to the nail world and very new to watermarbling. I am in love with all things nails and learning somewhat quickly how to do them. Watermarbling is time comsuming but so worth it in the end. Alot of polishes work in the water but it's alot of trial and error and I would suggest you try to work with cheap polishes since you can waste alot doing this method. I usually try to match my marbles with certain outfits that I'm wearing as I am no fashion person and usually don't have the eye for what goes with what lol. If you have any questions please just ask and I will try to answer them the best I can. We all have a way of doing things so what may be easier for me may not work for someone else, but like I said trial and error is how I learned. Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Alex here from Glittery and Polished! I kept forgetting to follow your blog. Just gotta say I love your nails (they are so awesomely long) and what you put on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex truly thank you very much that makes me feel really good.

    ReplyDelete